This is a one-time purchase price. All future updates and new features are included free of charge.
If you have bought the app dream Player IPTV (for mobile/tablet) once, you can also install it on your other Android devices (mobile/tablet) if you use the same Google Account there. As soon as the app is started there, it should be activated automatically. If this does not work, check the Google Playstore account, synchronize the app data or restart the phone.
The apps dream Player IPTV for Android TV and dream Player IPTV for Fire TV are separate apps and must be purchased separately.
If you have problems with the app or requests, please contact the support first by e-mail. You will usually receive a response within a few hours.\r\n
If you want to support the further development of the application, please rate the application if you are satisfied. Thanks a lot.
If the Inapp purchase does not work, please check the following:
- The Inapp purchase only works if the app was installed via the official Google Play Store
- The purchase is carried out by Google. Please check if a valid payment method is available in your Google Account.
- Check that your Android TV device is up to date.
- Go to system settings - apps - Google Playstore and choose 'Delete data'. Open Google Playstore again. Open the app and try again.
- Check the recommendations of Google
- Fire TV
- The Inapp purchase only works if the app was installed via the official Amazon Appstore
- The purchase is carried out by Amazon. Please check if a valid payment method is stored in your Amazon account.
- device without working store or still problems with the purchase
- Purchase directly using PayPal
This app is not available in the Amazon Appstore but is designed for Amazon Fire TV. You can download the latest version and try it for free: Download