Please check the time zone of your device. After changing the time zone it might be necessary to retrieve the EPG data again. The EPG update usually takes place once a day.
Not all stations broadcast an EPG. After starting the broadcast, the current and next broadcast should be displayed within a short time. For some stations, longer periods of time are also available.
If you run into problems, you can enable debug mode:
- Open the overflow menu in the upper right corner (three dots)
- Open the info menu
- Click five times on the version number
- Close the menu
- Open the overflow menu again and open debug menu
- Enable the checkbox "Log to file"
- From now on, a logfile is written to the Download folder of your phone/tablet
- Run the task which leads to a problem again and send the file dreamEPG.log or dreamPlayer.log from the Download folder to me
- To finish debug mode, open the debug menu and uncheck "Log to file" and restart the app